Welcome to Mary Bea Photography!! I am so happy you are here…seriously! I love meeting new people. As you can see by the picture here, I have been taking pictures for a long time—it is truly my passion! I am always looking to capture that once in a lifetime moment, that tells a story and can’t be re-creataed. Have a look some of my personal work in the Out & About gallery section of my site.
As a child I was diagnosed with dyslexia and school was not always easy for me, but I found the visual medium of photography suited me just right!! Plus, it allows me to interact and play with kids and families, which has always made my heart sing. I am super excited to share my skills with you and your family to capture your special moments forever!
There are a lot of amazing photographers out there, so why should you choose me?
- I love kids—no joke. You and I both know that kids are not always the most cooperative subjects, but I have made it my mission to come up with fun and silly ways to keep them having a good time resulting in gorgeous images!
- I have fabulous eye for capturing the memorable moment that you will cherish forever.
- It is really important to me that we work together to capture the true emotion of this time in your family’s life—authentically capturing everyone’s personality (no awkward poses here)!
- I am a people person, always have been. Everyone will feel at ease so that it is an enjoyable time for all.
- I am a relationship builder—happy be your photographer as your family grows!!!
- With 5 years of professional experience and hundreds of happy clients, I have the expertise needed to get the job done with a smile.
For the last several years as I have been building my business, I have been doing a lot of professional development and I am pleased to report that Mary Bea Photography is an award-winning company and a member of a variety of professional organizations.
Contact me today to schedule your photography needs. I can’t wait to meet you!!!