So often, people want to know what I am shooting with. Lucky for your I have finally gotten around to sharing with the world – what’s in my bag!
- I have two camera bodies, so that in the event of a mis-hap the shooting goes on, or for event photography where I am shooting in a fast paced mode and I am not wanting to stop to swap lenses and miss a key moment. My main camera is the 5d Mark iii and my back up baby, the one I began my business with is a 5d Mark ii.
- My favorite lens, albeit heavy as anything is my Canon 70-200.
- Coming in at a close second is my Canon 24-70. This lens is incredible versatile and much easier to take with me any & everyday.
- For all the little details of a newborn shoot or capturing small details while traveling or capturing food shots I’ll swap out for my beloved Canon 50 mm macro lens.
- For the most fun of all though, I like to play with my Lensbabies! I use both my Sweet35 and Edge80 in conjunction with my Composer Pro to create funky & out of the box captures.
I am squeezing all of this and so much more (not pictured) into my LowePro backpack, sometimes it’s so heavy I have a hard time staying upright!
Not pictured above:
- My puppy dog Shutter Hugger, a lifesaver with the little ones sometimes –>
- 40 mm 2.8 for when I want to go really light
- Tamron 19-35 mm 3.5-4.5
- Numerous SanDisk Extreme Pro CF cards
- Speedlites 320ex & 430ex
- Lastly, quality clamps to hold my reflectors in place – while I may want to I can’t always travel with an assistant in tow.