Welcome to Mary Bea Photography!! I am so happy you are here... seriously! I love meeting new people. As you can see by the picture here, I have been taking pictures for a long time--it is truly my passion! I am always looking to capture that once in a lifetime moment, that tells a story and can't be re-created.
5 of my favorite things:
1. My family. The time is going so fast it's giving me whiplash! I now have two kiddos, a son who is going on 4 and a daughter who has turned 1 in the blink of an eye.
2. Good food and good wine. (If the photo of me below looks familiar to you then it's clear we share the same great taste, as the photo is from one our favorite restaurants Los Altos Grill.
3. Coffee (but only decaf). People say "why bother?" but I couldn't live without it.
4. The beach. The sound of the waves crashing, and the sun warming my skin. It's my happy place.
5. These days I'm really getting down with my downward dog at HOT yoga.
As a child I was diagnosed with dyslexia and school was not always easy for me, but I found the visual medium of photography suited me just right!! Plus, it allows me to interact and play with kids and families, which has always made my heart sing. I am super excited to share my skills with you and your family, and capture your special moments forever!
Why Mary Bea Photograhpy?
1. I love kids - no joke. You and I both know that kids are not always the most cooperative subjects, but I have made it my mission to come up with fun and silly ways to keep them having a good time resulting in gorgeous images!
2. I have a fabulous eye for documenting the memorable moment that is authentic to your family that you will cherish forever.
3. It is really important to me that we work together to capture the true emotion of this time in your family's life--authentically capturing everyone's personality (no awkward poses here)! I find the most successful photo sessions are when we become friends over the course of time together so everyone can be their truest selves.
4. I am a relationship builder--happy to be your photographer as your family grows!
5. With nearly 10 years of professional experience and hundreds of happy clients, I have the expertise needed to get the job done with a smile.
For the last several years as I have been building my business, I have been doing a lot of professional development and I am pleased to report that Mary Bea Photography is an award-winning company and a member of a variety of professional organizations.
Contact me today to schedule your photography needs. I can't wait to meet you!